International Teams Info
2020 FIRST Tech Challenge Israel Championship Registration
Season: 2019-2020 SKYSTONE Presented by Qualcomm
FIRST Tech Challenge is a celebration of learning, knowledge and inspiration.
We are pleased to welcome you to the FIRST Tech Challenge Championship 2019-2020 in Israel.
- FIRST Tech Challenge Israel Championship will take place on February 20th 2020, at Tel Aviv, Israel.
- We expect to have approx. 45 teams competing, several of them are international.
- In order to participate in FIRST Tech Challenge Israel Championship, please fill out the Registration Form.
- If you need any help with ordering your kit of parts, we will be happy to provide such help.
- The cost of participation for international teams is 875 euro.
- Each team is responsible for ALL of their travel and accommodation expenses including robot shipment.
- The payment in its total is due no later than 15.1.20.
- Payment is done by a bank wire transfer to FIRST Israel account – please Email email@example.com for wire details.
- Please send your bank confirmation of wire transfer and your Organization Name, Team Number and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Traveling to Israel
- We can advise and assist with any official government offices - please let us know if you need any help.
- We will prepare and submit to you a written confirmation of your team’s participation in FIRST Tech Challenge Israel Championship.
- We will introduce you to the local FIRST Tech Challenge teams. While we cannot guarantee, of course, any success, some of those teams might be interested in hosting you or offer you access to their workshop during your stay in Israel.
To apply for participation in the FIRST Tech Challenge Israel Championship, please fill out the Registration Form, pay the registration fee and email us the bank wire transfer confirmation. FIRST Tech Challenge Israel keeps the rights of final confirmation for international teams participation in 2019-2020 FIRST Tech Challenge Championship in Israel.
For any question regarding payment and other related subjects please contact our office at email@example.com Looking forward to seeing you in Israel!Registration Form